The International Relations program at Aalborg University addresses major international issues with a strong focus on sustainability and global and regional governance.
- The program is the result of a merger of the former Development and International Relations and European Studies programs.
- The program is offered both in Aalborg and Copenhagen. In Copenhagen, the program is only available with a mandatory specialization in Global Refugee Studies
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research design and project work
- International Politics and diplomacy
- Project oriented course
- Master’s Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business View 14 other Masters in International Relations in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirement for the program is a completed relevant bachelor's degree. Most bachelor's degrees in a social science discipline are considered relevant.
- In addition, a Bachelor's degree is considered relevant if it includes a minimum of 30 ECTS credits within one or more of the following subject areas: International relations, development studies, European studies, international political economy, area studies, migration studies, refugee studies, cultural studies, globalization studies, integration studies, international law or other central subjects of the program.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Students from outside EU/EEA are required to pay tuition fees in order to study at Aalborg University.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.