The Master’s in Marketing degree from GISMA Business School is designed with an emphasis on the most cutting-edge marketing channels, concepts, and developments. Students on this course will gain a solid understanding of the theoretical foundations of marketing and how to apply a practical approach to today’s marketing challenges.
You’ll learn about the latest in digital and marketing technologies and how to use effective data driven marketing strategies to drive customer engagement. You will also learn to manage the implementation of strategic and operational marketing plans on a local, national, and international level and explore brand management along with the latest social media channels.
You’ll graduate with the necessary skills and expertise required to take your career to a senior level in the field of marketing management.
This is an interactive course with a real-world focus and learning takes place both in and outside of the classroom environment. Small group workshops are used to promote student interaction and facilitate personal support. Workshops and lectures are supported by a wealth of online resources from The University of Law, including The Financial Times, case studies, video content, online testing, and feedback. You will receive all core textbooks free of charge and have access to the University of Law’s Virtual Learning Environment, Elite.
Teaching and Learning
What sets our programmes apart from other postgraduate courses is the guiding principle that students should always learn in a realistic, professional, and contemporary context. We specialise in practical and innovative learning methods that equip students for their professional career. Courses are taught by qualified and experienced business professionals and academics in small, interactive, workshop-style lessons.The fundamental aim of our Master’s degrees is to produce career ready postgraduates with excellent professional, intellectual and life skills.
Skills and Experience Gained
Students can become specialists in marketing management and gain the knowledge and competencies required to excel as successful international marketing professionals. Upon completion of this course, students will be able to take their career to a senior level or switch careers. Students will also have opportunities to undertake entrepreneurial activities and work with professional bodies and employers.
Students who complete a Master’s in marketing can use the degree as a platform into a wide range of marketing and business careers. Career options range from advertising, account management, marketing, public relations, social media, media planning, market research and customer behaviour and management positions within a wider business context.
About the awarding body: The University of Law
- 5-star rating in the QS World University Rankings
- Named the best university in England for Overall Student Satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- An alumni network of over 80,000, providing you with networking, and employment opportunities across the globe
- 94% of postgraduate students in employment were in Highly Skilled Occupations 15 months after graduating (2017/18 Graduate Outcomes data)
- Practical courses designed with your career in mind, delivered by specialists with industry expertise to boost your employability
- AMBA accredited: 2% of business schools worldwide to hold this accreditation, which was awarded for our global MBA. A sign of excellence in education
- The most international university: 90+ nationalities of students, alumni and staff represented. Expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Over 25 corporate partners we work closely with such as Zalando, Amazon, Siemens
- Over 20 years teaching and inspiring students to reach lifelong goals
- Early-bird discounts and flexible payment plans available
- Free beginner German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
- Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates within Europe
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy (source: Statista)
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education, and you can experience this with GISMA
- Germany ranks in the top five countries in the world by the number of international students
- Berlin, Germany’s Capital is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
"Course StructureFull-timeThe course will run over one year and is divided into three semesters consisting of 13 weeks. In each semester, students will study 45 credits of taught modules and the equivalent of 15 credits of the Business Project module.During the first semester, students will also study Professional Development - a non-credit bearing module.Modules
- Global Business Strategy (15cr)
- Innovation Management in a Digital Age (15cr)
- Success Through Business Ethics (15cr)
- Brand Management & social media (15cr)
- Marketing & Digital Technologies (15cr)
- Consumer Behaviour (15cr)
- International Marketing (15cr)
- Digital Marketing Analytics (15cr)
- Strategies for the Digital Economy (15cr)
- Business Project (45cr)
- Professional Development (non-credit bearing)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 29 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at GISMA Business School and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements - an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply at GISMA. Applicants without a bachelor's degree may apply if they possess at least 5 years' managerial experience. For more information and details on the non-standard application process please contact us.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 12 months.
National16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.