The Management program from ESMT Berlin is taught in English and is divided into two tracks with a focus on international management: one track (Quantitative Business) prepares students to shape the digital transformation processes of our modern society, and is designed for quantitative decision analysts. The second track (Innovative Management) equips students with the knowledge, skills and networks needed to create new businesses and business ideas in the globalized world of the 21st century. Go deeper and explore the program strengths here.
The ESMT Master in Management is currently ranked #1 in Germany and #10 globally in the Financial Times' global Masters in Management (MIM) 2022 ranking. ESMT Berlin are currently ranked in the FT Business School ranking as the #1 business school in Germany and #7 in Europe, ESMT is one of only two business schools in Germany to appear in every international ranking among the top business school rankings. Have a look at where our programs rank.
- Business Economics
- Competitive & Corporate Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management & Corporate Finance
- Judgment & Decision-making
- Organizational Behaviour
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Innovation Management View 41 other Masters in Innovation Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A previous degree (at least Bachelor's equivalent) with excellent grades. If you are finishing your undergraduate studies within the next year, your application will also be considered.
- Ideally no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience (excl. internships)
- ESMT expects a score of 100 points in the TOEFL or 7.0 in the IELTS or 850 in the TOEIC.”The ESMT TOEFL institution code is 8707. You will receive a waiver for the English proficiency test if English is your native language or if you have completed a university degree completely taught in English.
- Proof of an above-average and well-balanced GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT/GRE requirement can be waived in case of strong evidence of outstanding quantitative skills
- Completed application - including essays, one reference and €50 application fee
- Individual interview in person or online
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.