Chemistry plays a key role in moving forward to a healthier society and a sustainable development, by reducing the impact and increasing the efficiency of industrial processes (green chemistry), decreasing consumption of resources and wastes (circular economy), and fostering the use of renewable energy. The program is offered by the University of Insubria.
The Master Program in Chemistry belongs to the LM-54 class (Chemical Sciences). As required by the rules of this class, the Master Program in Chemistry is aimed at deepening the theoretical, methodological and experimental aspects of the four fundamental fields of Chemistry, namely: Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry, as well as acquiring fundamental notions in Industrial chemistry. The four fields are attributed at least 12 University Educational Credits (CFUs) each, while Industrial chemistry is attributed 10 CFUs. This enables the Master students to complement their previous curriculum with strong and versatile knowledge and understanding, crucial to tackle the manifold challenges presently posed by Chemistry, and easily face the rapidly changing requirements of the labor market.
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- students having a High School Diploma attained after a total period of 12 years of Education may apply to first cycle (bachelors) and long single cycle degree programs
- students having a Bachelor Diploma (at least 3 years of University education or 180 ECTS for EU citizens) may apply to second cycle (master) programs
- students having a Master Diploma (at least 2 years of University graduate education or 300 ECTS as a sum of first and second cycle studies for EU citizens) may apply to third cycle (PhD Programs)
- The first step consists anyways in the pre-application on the University Portal.
- Enrollment procedures and documents to be prepared are different depending if you are a EU citizen or a non-EU citizen.
International240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 240 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Registration fee € 156,00
- Tuition fee calculated on the basis of the ISEE (Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator) and on the course.
Living costs for Varese
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.