- Offered by the Institute for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern University (ISEN), the Energy and Sustainability degree is a full-time, cohort-based, 10-month program that combines academic rigor with real-world experience, giving students access to a unique combination of faculty expertise and leading industry practitioners.
- 9 required core credits focused on technology, economics, and public policy (with industry interaction)
- 3 specialization tracks in sustainable and energy finance, energy technology, and sustainability
- Practicum capstone project with partner organization
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 171 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Northwestern University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Degree - Bachelor's or master's degree in:
- An engineering or an engineering-related field (e.g. engineering management);
- A social/natural science discipline with some quantitative and/or analytical background (e.g. chemistry, earth and planetary sciences, economics, environmental sciences, math/statistics, physics, etc.);
- Another social/natural science discipline without a quantitative and/or analytical background with subject-area relevance (e.g. history, political science, etc.), so long as the applicant can demonstrate such skills in other coursework;
- A professional master’s degree (e.g. business administration, law, etc.)
International41440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20720 USD per semester during 10 months.
National41440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20720 USD per semester during 10 months.
Living costs for Evanston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.