Internet technology, communication and communication-based technological innovations have expanded the place of digital applications in economic and social life, and all elements in the value chain such as production, consumption and distribution in the economy have radically changed.Production and e-commerce, online marketing, digital advertising, and marketing, etc., reshaped with concepts such as R&D, Industry 4.0, innovation practices have profoundly influenced traditional approaches in economies.
Today, while markets are changing towards a dynamic, interactive, fast, and digitalized structure, traditional economic and business approaches remain inadequate. In this period when the consumer-producer relationship changes in shape, a closer understanding of digital transformation means better management of changing economic relations.
The Digital Economy and Marketing program from Istanbul Ticaret University is carried out in a practical way with the lectures given by academicians from Economics, Business and Communication departments and by instructors who closely follow this transformation from the business world.
- New Economy
- Digital Product Development and Management
- Innovation Management
- Digital Marketing Methods
- Academic Research Methods and Ethics
- Economic and Social Trends, Trend Watching and Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Digital Marketing View 38 other Masters in Economics in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Istanbul Ticaret University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Your Bachelor Degree Diploma translated into Turkish and notarized by the authorities of the Republic of Turkey.
- Your Bachelor Degree Transcript (showing courses you have taken each term you studied) translated into Turkish and notarized by the authorities of the Republic of Turkey.
- Your Passport copy translated into Turkish and notarized by the authorities of the Republic of Turkey.
- Two Photos.
- Acceptable Proficiency Score in Program Language(if any)
- Official Acceptance letter (can be obtained from International Office with a copy of it during registration)
- Receipt of the first semester tuition fee payment
- Deposit payment receipt
International2500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Non-Thesis: 4.500 USD 2 Semester (VAT included) (2 installments)
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.