Speech-Language Pathology from Wayne State University is designed to prepare students to meet ASHA certification requirements (Certificate of Clinical Competence) and Michigan state licensure requirements for entering clinical practice as a speech-language pathologist.
Our graduates are prepared to become Speech-Language Pathologists.
- Normal Language Acquisition
- A and P of the Speech Mechanism
- Clinical Methods
- Language and Phonological Disorders
- Organic Disorders
- Speech Science
- Clinical Practice in SLP
- Aural Rehabilitation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
54 - 60
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Speech Pathology View 1558 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Wayne State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- General application form
- Personal statement/essay
- Contact information for three letters of recommendation
- International applicants must complete the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor's degree, including all state and external/internal examinations required for the degree.
- Demonstrate English proficiency
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Test Scores
International86130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National86130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1595 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State39744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 736 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.