Medicine from Wayne State University is completing an historic and remarkable curriculum transformation. This redesign and re-engineering of the way we educate physicians-in-training is focused on real-world outcomes. We are, and we have been for 150 years, a reflection of the city where we live and learn – Detroit. We are practitioners of the cutting-edge, but clinicians first and foremost. Medicine is constantly moving, and in the Motor City we know how to move fast.
Medicine from Wayne State University is dedicated to preparing physicians who work to transform the promise of access to equal health care for all into a reality.
- Human Disease
- Population, Patient, Physician and Professionalism
- Clinical Skills
- Emergency Medicine
- Intensive Care, Physiology
- Clinical Reasoning
- Medical Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 794 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- International applicants must complete the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor's degree, including all state and external/internal examinations required for the degree.
- Submit your transcript(s)
- Demonstrate English proficiency
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Test Scores
- If you are applying to a master's program, your minimum undergraduate GPA must be 2.75 or its equivalent in upper division coursework.
International64085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 64085 USD per year during 48 months.
National64085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 64085 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State36791 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36791 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.