Prepare for the workforce across a range of sectors. Whether you’re a graduate from an information technology degree or from another discipline, the Artificial Intelligence and Data Science program at Murdoch University is designed to give you the technical skills needed to harness innovative solutions to industry challenges. You’ll gain knowledge and skills in the area of AI and data science and learn about emerging and future technologies, machine learning and AI techniques, data and business analysis, and data mining.
With a growing demand for AI and data specialists, having a unique skill set in data driven AI modellings and data analytics will give you the competitive advantage needed to succeed in the future workplace.3 reasons to study Artificial Intelligence and Data Science at Murdoch
- Make use of our brand-new IT Innovation Hub, a cutting-edge learning teaching and research facility, fitted out with the latest mixed and augmented reality equipment, operational data centre and high-performance computing capabilities.
- This course has been designed in collaboration with industry partners with an emphasis on effective communication and the development of solutions to complex real-world IT problems.
- Learn from information technology experts and industry advisors as they share their experience and insights from a range of perspectives.
Your future careerThere is a critical need for modern IT professionals responsible for establishing, maintaining and developing information systems in a wide range of sectors including commerce, telecommunications, health, education, architecture, mining, engineering, law and government and non-government organisations. Careers could include:
- AI Specialist
- Machine Learning Specialist
- Machine Learning Consultant
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Business Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Data Resources Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 48 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Murdoch University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS code: 0101998
- Recognised Australian Computer Society (ACS) accredited Bachelor's degree in IT (AQF Level 7); OR Recognised Bachelors' degree (AQF Level 7) plus an approved qualification in IT (AQF Level 8); OR Recognised Honours degree (AQF Level 8) plus 5 or more years of relevant experience. Recognition of relevant and current informal or non-formal learning may be used for entry requirements, and should be discussed with the Academic Chair.
- You must meet a minimum standard in English to study at Murdoch, which for most courses can be demonstrated by providing evidence that you have completed Year 11 and 12 in Australia at any level if you are a domestic student, or through either English proficiency tests, university preparation courses, English language courses, previous tertiary study or vocational education.
International14357 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14357 AUD per year during 18 months.
- If you are a national student, you may be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.