Graduates of the Higher Education - Administrative track at Rowan University often pursue higher education careers in student affairs, including residential life, admissions, academic advising, student activity programming, and service learning/volunteerism.
Representative of the administrative field's importance in shaping the ever-changing landscape of higher education, the U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics projects employment of postsecondary education administrators is going to grow seven percent from 2018 to 2028.
- Procedures And Evaluation In Research
- Legal Issues In Higher Education
- Diversity In Higher Education
- Understanding Adult Learning And Development
- Planning And Resource Allocation In Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Higher Education View 240 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Rowan University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed Application Form
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Interview (Applicants will be contacted directly by the Faculty Admission Committee regarding the interview. The interview can be in person or via telephone.)
International27360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 760 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 760 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.