The Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) at Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis will prepare you to provide patient care in various medical environments, helping to improve access to and quality of care. As a PA, you will diagnose illness, develop and manage treatment plans, prescribe medications, and often serve as your patient's principal healthcare provider.
Our 27-month/seven-semester program is based on medical school curriculum and includes classroom education and extensive clinical training. You'll graduate ready to take on any challenge and make a difference in the lives of people who need you most.
As a graduate, you’ll earn an Indiana University degree and be primed with the experience and education to provide top-notch care to patients as a physician assistant.
- Anatomy for Healthcare Professionals
- Clinical Physiology and Pathology
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Patient Evolution
- Clinical Therapeutics
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1565 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Completed—or will complete—your undergraduate bachelor's degree before your intended summer start date in the program.
- Earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, which includes all undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Earned an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale for all science courses.
- All applicants must have acquired patient care experience.
- Letters of reference
- Personal Statement
- Records of patientcare and shadow experience hours
International17248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8624 USD per semester during 27 months.
National17248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8624 USD per semester during 27 months.
In-State6244 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3122 USD per semester during 27 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.