At the heart of MSc Sustainable Management from Loughborough University London is the intersection of design, entrepreneurship, and international management provided by the multidisciplinary London campus of Loughborough University. This unique combination of approaches enables the following three learning outcomes:
- Skills in innovating and organizing around sustainability in organizations
- Ability in designing and imagining sustainability-based solutions in/for the future
- Understanding of (the role of) governance and institutions around global business and sustainability
Your future career
MSc Sustainable Management provides graduates with the skillset for any profession that requires a broad expertise on sustainability, such as:
- Sustainability consultant
- Sustainability manager
- Entrepreneur in sustainability
- Sustainability-oriented designer
- Sustainable Innovation
- Politics in Times of Crisis
- Sustainable Enterprise Management
- Managing Sustainability
- Design Futures
- Research Methods
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development Risk Management View 1593 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 honours degree (minimum of 55% overall) or equivalent international qualification.
International29100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.