Our Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Specialist program at Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis track prepares you to provide comprehensive health care to acutely ill adult clients in a variety of settings:
- Intensive care units
- Trauma units
- Specialty practices
- Neurology surgery
- Emergency departments
- Acute long-term care facilities
- Nursing Theory
- Concepts in Gerontology
- Physical Assessment Across the Lifespan
- Pathophysiology Across the Lifespan
- Management of the Acutely Adult/Gerontology
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Gerontology View 1590 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Application form
- Letters of recommendation
- An active, unencumbered Indiana or Compact RN license.
- The amount of RN experience the track you are applying for requires. (Outlined in “Required RN experience for each NP track” below.)
- Completed a three-credit hour undergraduate statistics course from an accredited college or university with a grade of B- or better prior to the start of the program.
International33332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per semester during 28 months.
National33332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per semester during 28 months.
In-State26504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13252 USD per semester during 28 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.