Infrastructure Management from Yokohama National University will be the objective evidences for the female officials’ skills and capacities which will provide them with concrete confidences to lead their organizations towards ultimate excellence in infrastructure development of their countries, which eventually will facilitate them to stepping forward to the individual glorious professional carriers.
IMP is an interdisciplinary program jointly organized by graduate schools of law, economics, business administration, engineering and environment. Stress is placed on management rather than engineering.
The program offers lectures in the fields of engineering, environment, economics, management and law, together with practical Japanese, mathematics, computer techniques and other basic subjects in the first year.
- Urban Innovation
- Environment and Information SCeinces
- Peace Building
- Private Sector Development
- Disaster Risk Management
- Transportation planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The deadline is subject to change. Early submission is recommended.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Transport Management Transportation Engineering View 3 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Yokohama National University and/or in Japan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Be a national of a Bank member country that is eligible to receive Bank financing and not be a national of any country that is not eligible to receive the Bank financing;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent with superior academic achievement earned more than three (3) years before;
- Be employed in a paid and fulltime position at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline unless the applicant is from a country identified in the World Bank's "Harmonized List of Fragile Situations";
- Have at least three (3) years of recent fulltime paid professional experience acquired in development-related work
International3737 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3737 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3737 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3737 EUR per year during 24 months.
535,800 JPY/ year
Living costs for Yokohama
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.