It combines the expertise of the Department of Spatial Planning and Environment in Groningen and of the number 1 university in China in the field of public administration.
Why study this Urban Governance within a Global Environment programme at University of Groningen?
- Possibility to combine a one-year and a two-year master programme in two countries at two top universities and graduate in two years.
- Renmin University is the number 1 university in China in the field of public administration.
- Courses are provided by a skilled and pleasant team of experts in the field of public administration and spatial planning.
- Planning in urban China
- Public administration and policy in China
- Urban and regional development in contemporary China
- Chinese culture and philosophy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArchitecture Urban Planning View 21 other Masters in Architecture in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
English on VWO level or one of the following equivalents:
- IELTS overall band 6.5, no less than 6.0 on each section
- TOEFL internet based:
- Overall: 90
- Reading: 18
- Listening: 18
- Speaking: 20
- Writing: 21
International16201 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16201 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.