We use state-of-the-art scientific knowledge in our teaching and invite guest lecturers from companies to all our courses.
- Within the Marketing Management degree from University of Groningen, you will gain insights into specific marketing functions like branding and new product management, customer management, marketing communications, retailing, and for instance business-to-business marketing.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Consumer Psychology
- Marketing Research Methods
- Master's Thesis Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 19 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Groningen and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A GMAT/GRE test is required from all candidates who obtained their bachelor's degree from a university in a non-EU/EEA country.
- IELTS Academic overall score 6.5 (Speaking 6, Writing 6.5); TOEFL internet-based overall score 90 (Speaking 20, Writing 24); Cambridge B2 First, C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency (overall score 176, Speaking 169, Writing 176).
- To be eligible for admission to this Master, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's or Master's degree from a research university in one of the following - or closely related - fields: Business Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics and Operations Research, Economics and Business Economics, International Business, Technology Management.
International16201 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16201 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.