The information and insights generated by the MADS profile are used as a basis for making research-based strategic and tactical marketing decisions.
- In the Marketing Analytics and Data programme at University of Groningen, you will attend research-driven and fact-based courses about the most recent developments in the area of marketing.
- To combine the best business practices with academic insights, we use lectures, hands-on tutorials (and assignments) and invite practitioners to give guest lectures.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Companies, Brands and Consumers
- Data Engineering
- Data Science Methods
- Statistical Learning in Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Marketing Management View 33 other Masters in Marketing in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A GMAT/GRE test is required from all candidates who obtained their bachelor's degree from a university in a non-EU/EEA country.
- IELTS Academic overall score 6.5 (Speaking 6, Writing 6.5); TOEFL internet-based overall score 90 (Speaking 20, Writing 24); Cambridge B2 First, C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency (overall score 176, Speaking 169, Writing 176).
- To be eligible for admission to this Master, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's or Master's degree from a research university in one of the following - or closely related - fields: Business Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics and Operations Research, Economics and Business Economics, International Business, Technology Management.
International16201 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16201 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.