The Far Eastern Federal District is an intensively developing region with a presence of mineral and biological resources extraction industries, with an active presence of naval and merchant fleets, and with an active coastal and marine construction.
The specific features of this Program are based on the disciplines taught and on the in-depth study of environmental issues, as well as professional methods applied, which help form the professional competencies of the graduates.
The program in Aquatic Biology Research at Far Eastern Federal University focuses on meeting the needs of academic and research organizations, higher and secondary education institutions, various centers for monitoring of environmental pollution, natural reserves, and other forms of protected natural territories.
- Molecular Biology
- Water Quality
- Biochemical Provinces in the Ocean
- Environmental Toxicology
- Analytical Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation Marine Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) and/or in Russia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Specialist or Master degree diploma + consular legalization/Apostille (if necessary). If the previous credentials were obtained in Russia, an applicant should submit one of the following sets of documents:
- Master's Degree Diploma (with examination results or transcript) or Specialist's Diploma (with examination results or transcript).
- Essay on interested research topic (for applicants who apply for Russian Governmental Scholarships (quota for international students))
- Passport copy + visa copy (if available).
- Application form
- Application to enter FEFU (the link will be available soon)
- Consent to submit personal document data to FEFU
- Proof of medical insurance policy with a Russian insurance company.
- Medical Certificate (for selected programs).
International4799 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4799 USD per year during 24 months.
National4799 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4799 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vladivostok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.