Leading professors in the field of applied physics, nanoelectronics and physics of magnetic materials from universities of the APR countries are invited to teach: Oakland University (USA), Korea University (Korea), Tohoku University (Japan), National Tsing-Hua University (Taiwan), The University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong), The University of Western Australia and the University of New South Wales (Australia), Institute of Physics CAS (China).
Students at Integrative Sciences and Engineering (Applied Physics) at Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) undergo educational and industrial practice with the possibility of further employment in higher educational institutions of the Far Eastern Federal District in the department of natural sciences, Institute of Automation and Control Processes, Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Chemistry, Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, research laboratories at leading universities and research institutes of Russia and the world, Research Center "Arktika" FEB RAS, PJSC "Askold", AAC "Progress", JSC "Emerald", in the departments of development of enterprises in the field of telecommunications and electronic manufacturers equipment (PJSC "Rostelecom", JSC "Vostoktelekom", Huawei, etc.). It is possible to continue studying at the postgraduate course of FEFU and other higher educational institutions.
- Natural Sciences
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Environmental Resources
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Materials Science & Engineering Natural Sciences View 8 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Specialist or Master degree diploma + consular legalization/Apostille (if necessary). If the previous credentials were obtained in Russia, an applicant should submit one of the following sets of documents:
- Master's Degree Diploma (with examination results or transcript) or Specialist's Diploma (with examination results or transcript).
- Essay on interested research topic (for applicants who apply for Russian Governmental Scholarships (quota for international students))
- Passport copy + visa copy (if available).
- Application form
- Application to enter FEFU (the link will be available soon)
- Consent to submit personal document data to FEFU
- Proof of medical insurance policy with a Russian insurance company.
- Medical Certificate (for selected programs).
International4807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4807 USD per year during 24 months.
National4807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4807 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vladivostok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.