Make your mark in the exciting and evolving field of interior design with this MA Interior Design from Arts University of Bournemouth Online.
This online MA Interior Design course will equip you with the advanced specialist skills required to create buildings, spaces, and environments that are creative, inspiring, and effectively address current and future sustainability challenges.
This part-time, 100% online interior design course will empower you with the in-demand knowledge, skills, and expertise you need to thrive as a professional interior designer – fast-tracking your career and boosting your employability in the global job market.
Designed to combine research and practice with creative theory, as well as to encourage experimental thinking, this MA Interior Design will unleash your creative potential and help you make your mark as an in-demand interior designer.
Why this course?
- Build an impressive portfolio as you learn, develop and master new interior design skills
- Access valuable insights and ongoing mentorship and support from renowned experts and academics in interior design
- Study a flexible online MA Interior Design – anytime, anywhere – while you continue with your full-time work and other commitments
- Fast-track your global career in interior design with an internationally-recognised MA Interior Design
As an MA Interior Design graduate with AUB, you’ll have the expert knowledge and skills required to firmly position yourself as an in-demand interior designer in the global job market.
You’ll be able to pursue your passion in interior design, whether in residential or commercial design settings.
Some interior design settings you could work in include:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Specialism/Practice – Explore your own specialist practice interests to define a personal research focus
- Sustainable Futures – Understand the current sustainable agenda and global crisis avoidance and how designers can contribute to the UK’s and UN’s sustainable goals
- Collaboration – Harness a collaborative and practice-based approach in researching collaborative ideas within the healthcare and lifestyle living industries
- Reinvent – Explore the meaning of ‘reinvent’ in the context of interior design
- Transition – Discover transition: Movement through space and time through the interior environment
- Inclusivity – Explore the design implications of multi-generational living, as well as design for accommodating the needs of the ageing population, work and learning environments
- Research Methods – Consider a range of approaches to research design, and make effective links between theoretical frameworks and their practical application
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Interior Design View 36 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Arts University of Bournemouth Online and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
There are two different routes to entry: the standard and non-standard routes.
Students accepted on the standard route are given offers based on qualifications and supporting documentation alone. If you do not have a qualification at the designated level or in a subject not directly related to the course to which you are applying, you’ll be contacted to request a portfolio, and/or given an interview date.
- You’ll have a BA (Hons) degree graded at 2.2 or above, or an equivalent UK or international qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline.
As an overseas applicant, you’ll need to validate your proficiency in English. We accept a range of English language qualifications.
We also welcome your application if you have other qualifications, or work experience, that demonstrate you have the knowledge and skills to study at postgraduate level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.