Through projects, presentations, and the application of academic knowledge and established best practices, the University of Oregon's Executive Master of Business Administration will give students the skills and confidence along with the degree they need to take their career to the next level.
The Oregon Executive MBA strengthens your strategic perspective and allows you to exchange ideas and best practices with your peers. With classes held twice a month on consecutive Fridays and Saturdays, time away from work is limited, so you can sustain your career momentum while earning a graduate degree.
- The first year of Oregon Executive MBA’s curriculum focuses on the core knowledge and skills executives need in order to lead their organizations effectively. Through a variety of dynamic instructional formats, students are challenged to apply their learning to real world situations.
- The second-year curriculum offers advanced courses in core subjects, with a special focus on strategy, global business, corporate entrepreneurship, and innovation. This year is built around the Business Capstone Project, which provides students the opportunity to pursue a project of special interest to their organizations or themselves. Additionally, a series of electives provides the opportunity for more in-depth study on selected topics.
- Leadership and Motivation
- Financial Accounting
- Global Business Environment
- Managerial Economics
- Business Writing
- Marketing Strategy
- Formulating Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1: January 16th
- Round 2: March 17th
- Round 3: June 16th
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Business Intelligence & Analytics View 134 other Masters in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Oregon and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Demonstrate at least three years of managerial or leadership experience in a position that included supervision of other employees, responsibility for budgets, or financial performance, project management, account management or similar responsibilities.
- Demonstrate at least five years of career-related work experience.
- Currently hold a mid-to senior-level management position with significant responsibility.
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Financial Verification for International Applicants
- Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample
International31455 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31455 USD per year during 24 months.
National31455 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31455 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18495 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18495 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eugene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.