You’ve got potential to make an impact. We’ll help you do it. Fine-tune your skillset and deepen your knowledge of all aspects of an organisation, ready for the challenges and opportunities in a fast-paced digital and carbon neutral world.
Designed for busy professionals, our 100% online course means you can study at the times that suit you. With all resources available on demand via our virtual learning environment, Canvas, you’ll enhance your education without having to compromise your existing commitments with the Global Master of Business Administration from University of Hull Online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This course is split over two years on a part-time, flexible basis.
- Onboarding & Leadership Catalyst
- The Global Economic Environment
- Disruptive Marketing Strategy
- Accounting, Financial, and Commercial Decision Making
- Leadership Behaviours and Psychology
- Global Talent Management and Human Resource Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Digital Transformation and Information Security
- Developing and Entrepreneurial Organisation
- MBA Project and Consultancy
For an in-depth look into the Global MBA modules and what you’ll learn, visit our course page.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 259 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Hull and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Three years’ industry experience minimum and an Honours degree of 2.2 or equivalent
- If you don’t have a 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent, we also consider applicants with appropriate industry experience (at least seven years)
- If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to provide evidence of English language proficiency with an IELYS score of 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each skill) or an accepted alternative.
Contact our friendly team of course advisers for more information about eligibility and the application process here.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Payment by instalment and funding options available
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.