The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Leadership from The Da Vinci Business School is aimed at professionals who wish to undertake reflection and development by means of a systematic survey of contemporary thinking, as well as engage in the practices and research methods. The qualification aims to involve students in the constructs, theories, tools, and concepts of the Business Leadership field. This qualification requires students to relate their Business Leadership knowledge to a range of contexts in order to undertake professional and highly-skilled work. To this end, the student will be required to undertake business research to deepen their understanding and application of, Business Leadership knowledge, skills, and capabilities. Students who attain this qualification should contribute to the personal, social and economic development of the country and should advance the sustainability of business ventures. The qualification also offers access into related Master’s degrees.
When you exit the qualification you should be equipped to:
- Demonstrate integrated knowledge of the key concepts, principles, and practices of the core business management disciplines.
- Demonstrate integrated knowledge of the key concepts, principles and practices of business leadership.
- Apply relevant standard models, procedures, tools and techniques to business management and business leadership problems to establish effective and efficient solutions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of research principles to effectively research appropriate business management and business leadership questions and problems.
- Business Leadership
- Business Research
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Technology and Information Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Leadership View 4 other Masters in Leadership in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree at NQF Level 7; or an Advanced Diploma at NQF Level 7
- A clear copy of your ID or Passport (certified)
- A clear copy of your Matric Certificate (certified)
- Copies of all statements of results and/or qualifications(certified). Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an official letter from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of R350 (not applicable to corporate-sponsored applicants where a candidate is a part of a group-sponsorship and a Service Level Agreement is in place with The Institute). The application fee will be valid for a period of 12 months from payment date.
- Two referee reports for prospective Doctoral and Master’s candidates.
International4056 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4056 EUR per year during 12 months.
National4056 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4056 EUR per year during 12 months.
Registration fees per year are payable prior to the start of the second module of the program
There is an option to pay quarterly, half yearly or in full
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.