The core of this online MBA program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi provides invaluable business knowledge needed in advanced administrative and management roles. A concentration in international business elevates your capabilities and prepares you to excel in business on a global level. The four international business concentration courses include: International Economics, Multinational Finance, Multinational Management and Marketing in the International Environment.
This Business Administration- International Business program will enable you to:
- Analyze international trade and how private agents react to changes in government policies
- Make determinations based on exchange rates, capital flows, employment, prices, interest rates, and economic growth on an international level
- Communicate effectively with colleagues from various cultures and improve your social awareness on global issues
- Navigate corporate financial planning and decision making in a multinational environment
- Understand how firms operating outside the United States should consider political, social, and economic variables that impact marketing decisions
Multinational career opportunities:
- International Trade Expert
- Import Compliance Specialist
- Marketing and Sales Director
- Real Estate Developer
- Supply Chain Management Director
- International Economics
- Multinational Finances
- Operations Management
- Decision Analysis
- Marketing in the International Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 382 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Application Fee ($50 domestic/$70 international)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited or equivalent college or university
- Applicants applying for this program must have an undergraduate GPA of at least a 2.5 in their last 60 hours
- Submit official GMAT or GRE scores. School code is 6849. Generally, scores over 5 years old will not be accepted.
- A GMAT/GRE waiver is available to applicants with a 3.0 GPA in their last 60 hours.
- Current Resume
- Essay describing professional and educational goals in at least 500 words
- Submit official transcripts documenting all undergraduate and graduate coursework taken at any accredited college or university attended
International15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.