The Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi College of Business provides you with a quality business education, valuable engagement opportunities, rewarding international experiences, and the skills needed to pursue a range of careers. We offer seven undergraduate degrees and two graduate degrees.
As you explore all of the opportunities of getting a Master of Accountancy degree in Accounting, make sure you keep track of all important deadlines and requirements so you can accomplish everything you need to stay on track.
You will study auditing and assurance services; the use of information systems in accounting, forensic accounting, taxation and business strategy; and more. Our curriculum also offers courses on oil, gas and energy as well as information-systems accounting.
- Cost Accounting
- Federal Income Tax
- Auditing Principles and Procedures
- Accounting Information Systems
- Legal Environment of Business
- Foundations in Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Financial Mathematics Forensic Accounting View 81 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $70 application fee
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate course work taken at any accredited college or University attended (Foreign College credits/transcripts require an official foreign evaluation. Please click here). TAMU-CC transcript is not required.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Within five years of the date of application)
- bachelor's degree with an accounting or finance major and
- a last 60 hours GPA of at least 3.25 and
- a grade of B or better in college algebra or a higher level math course
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essay (minimum 500 words in length which includes educational and professional goals and the reason for applying to the program.)
- Two letters of recommendation
International10652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10652 USD per year during 12 months.
National10652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10652 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4884 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4884 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.