RWTH Aachen University's educational approach aims to equip you with an integrated understanding of management, engineering, and technology that will help you to become a technology leader – either in a managerial or entrepreneurial role. While the program allows you to choose among a great variety of courses, all courses follow a similar teaching and learning philosophy. First of all, it is based on the latest blended learning technologies where digital techniques and tools are combined with physical sessions to deliver an optimal learning experience.
Personalized education: The program is organized around your individual needs, allowing you to study full-time or part-time and to complete the courses from your home location or on campus. Check out our part-time option here.
Hands-on experience: In most courses, you have the opportunity to work on real-world managerial or technological challenges, enabling you to apply the knowledge gleaned in class and gain hands-on experience.
Participant-centered learning: All courses are based on a participant-centered approach that emphasizes interaction between instructors and participants through case discussions, group presentations, debates, or lab sessions.
Interdisciplinary mindset: Most courses focus on the intersection between management and technology, helping you tackle real-world challenges from multiple perspectives and providing you with a truly interdisciplinary mindset.
Intercultural teams: As working in multicultural teams is a given in today’s world, most courses feature group projects where you can solve managerial and technological challenges in culturally diverse teams.
Completing the Management and Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship program from RWTH Aachen University will prepare you for a successful career at the intersection of management and technology. In the program, you will learn how to combine deep technological and managerial knowledge so that you can contribute to solving the grand challenges of our time in a truly interdisciplinary fashion. As a graduate of one of Germany’s most prestigious universities of technology and its innovative business school, you will speak the language of both engineers and managers. This will position you to work at the exciting interface of management and technology.
- Engineering or Management Consulting: You are responsible for planning and implementing complex consulting projects in technology or management fields.
- Product Management: You are responsible for the development of technical products or service systems.
- Business Development: You are responsible for the development and implementation of new business models and ideas.
- Technology and Innovation Management: You are responsible for the R&D and the strategic innovation processes.
- Technology Marketing and Sales: You are responsible for the creation of marketing and sales strategies for high-tech products and services.
- Project Management: You have the supervision and responsibility of complex technical projects.
- Technology Manager: Strategic Technology Management, Managing the Innovation Process
- Technology Marketer: Service and Technology Marketing, Business Marketing Simulation
- Technology Entrepreneur: Start-Up and Growth Management, Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Marketing Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Innovation Management View 38 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation (merged as one document)
- Transcript of records
- Proof of professional experience of at least 12 months
- Other proof of performance/assessment, e.g. English certificate, degree certificate, further qualifications (not mandatory for admission)
- Translation of submitted documents (if your documents are not in English or German)
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Aachen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.