The carefully sequenced courses of the MAS in Spatial Analysis for Public Health from Johns Hopkins University meet the increasing demand for this expertise through the comprehensive spatial science paradigm, which brings together components of spatial data, GIS and spatial statistics.
Building on foundations in epidemiology and biostatistics, graduates will be able to effectively design and conduct public health-related spatial analysis by applying knowledge and tools learned in the program.
- Spatial Data Technologies for Mapping
- Public Health Statistic
- Spatial Analysis Lab
- Spatial Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 213 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Johns Hopkins University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All Certificate and Bachelor's/Master's (JHU undergraduates only) applicants apply through SOPHAS Express. Certificate requirements and procedures vary by department, program, and student status. Please carefully review the appropriate certificate program page for requirements.
- International Applicants are welcome at the School and should review additional instructions for applying from outside the U.S.
International60960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60960 USD per year during 24 months.
National60960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60960 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.