The Master's Degree Course joins the other courses of the same level provided by the University in the LM-77 class, placing itself in a position of continuity with reference to the qualification objectives of the economic-business component, but distinguishing itself, then, for the highly multidisciplinary component and with a distinctly international flavor.The teaching activities of the course are held entirely in English. The course provides skills that require advanced skills to conceive strategies consistent with the competitive context and to implement them through the tools of social sciences, communication and digital networks, as well as computer studies. Learn more with this programme in Economics and communication for management and innovation from Sapienza University of Rome.
- Planning and strategic management
- Entrepreneurship technologies and sustainability v
- European data law in a global digital economy
- International law
- Quality and sustainability management
- Customer satisfaction and customer behavior
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Valid identity card or passport;
- Study Visa for “University enrolment” (only for non-EU citizens residing abroad);
- Receipt of your residence permit request (only for non-Eu citizens residing abroad who require a study visa);
- Residence permit card (only for Non-EU citizens regularly living in Italy). If you are renewing your residence permit card, you will need a copy of your expired permit together with the post office receipt of your renewal application;
- University-level qualification (achieved after no fewer than 15 years of studies of which at least 3 at University level), together with copy of the academic Transcript of records, officially translated into Italian (or in English) and accompanied by the Statement of Verification and the Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA.
International2821 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2821 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2821 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2821 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.