Shape your professional path through 4 pillars:
Real link with companies
An international network of companies partners to help young and senior professional in building their careers and RBS to create the better learning experience possible, thanks to Business Practice LAB, Company visits, in class exercises and exclusive lecturers
Rome Business School is proudly the most international business school in Italy, being able to immerse our students in a stimulating environment, thanks to our international faculty, our exclusive Bootcamps in Silicon Valley, Barcellona, Paris, Rome, and Tuscany, and mixed ethnicity in our classes
Our higher purpose is to build managers and leaders. For this reason, we’ve built our Masters around our student’s professional and personal growth, providing different services and experiences, just like our Career Service, multiple company meetings, Company Shadowing, Individual Coaching sessions, and a soft skills program.
Following our motto, Better Managers for a Better World, an entire section of our Masters is fully dedicated to higher purpose in business, Corporate Social Responsibility, and creation of a sustainable approach and mindset to business. Learn more with this programme in Master in Project Management from Rome Business School.
- Project Management in the Global Age
- Preparation for the acquisition of PMP®/CAPM® certification
- Interpersonal skills for Project Managers
- Agile Methodologies and Change Management
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU/EEA deadline- up to 3 weeks before the start
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 122 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
- Complete the online application form, submit your CV or resume in English, and Cover letters.
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.