The Predictive Analytics - Resource Operations Analytics program at Curtin University involves using data analytics and disruptive technologies in the resource (oil and gas and mining) industries, how we can use predictive analytics to forecast operational engineering problems that may arise, and how best to manage them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat you'll learn
- Evaluate and apply relevant processing algorithms to data from a range of sources to solve or predict an operational problem prior to or during an occurrence.
- Develop creative solutions utilising disruptive technologies, discipline knowledge and analytical methods to forecast and manage operational resource operations engineering problems.
- Communicate the instrumentation, collection and processing of resource operations data and present outcomes and results to both expert and non-technical audiences.
- Develop improved processes and optimisation to increase yield from activities in the resources industry and help to reduce negative impacts on the environment; understand and apply established knowledge, principles, and professional practices.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 330 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Curtin University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS 092977C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32800 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.