Available options extend knowledge in artificial intelligence, statistics, networking and internet of things, cloud computing, security and/or industrial automation.
Graduates Predictive Analytics - Data Science program at Curtin University may find employment in data analytics across a wide range of fields, particularly as an enhancement to their current academic qualifications and experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat you'll learn
- Apply advanced algorithms and statistical theory in the exploration, analysis and presentation of data.
- Provide innovative and creative solutions utilising data science knowledge and analytical methods.
- Communicate the implementation and outcomes of data collection, processing and presentation to both expert and non-technical audiences.
- Apply and devise new approaches to data science - potentially addressing global problems through analysis and simulation; endeavour to comply with standards and guidelines relevant to data science and to the application domain.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 93 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Curtin University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS 092977C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32800 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.