Appreciating the business and economic framework in which the resources sector operates requires knowledge of economic, financial, managerial, legal, regulatory, political and social environments. The Minerals and Energy Economics program is offered at Curtin University .
Our teaching programs are offered in a flexible way to cater for fly-in-fly-out workers and busy mid-career resource sector professionals wanting to balance work and study. They are designed to help these professionals move into senior management or decision-making roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat you'll learn
- Examine and evaluate economic and financial models and trends that affect the minerals and energy sector
- Analyse problems and issues that pertain to the mineral and energy sector and incorporate evidenced based solutions
- Access appropriate database sources, using appropriate software packages to manipulate, evaluate and synthesise information to make valid and supported judgments about issues, also developing communication skills, recognising different approaches required to communicate to different audiences especially in decision making in business settings.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Energy & Power Engineering View 133 other Masters in Economics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Possess an undergraduate (or equivalent) degree from a recognised university;
- Have a minimum three (3) years of professional work experience; and
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements for this course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 AUD per year during 18 months.
National30300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30300 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.