You will undertake industry-inspired projects and assessments to learn the theoretical and practical aspects of cyber security, particularly network defence. Learning outcomes are mapped to a variety of industry certifications such as those offered by Cisco and Palo Alto.
- Cybersecurity incident handler
- Penetration tester
- Secure DevOps specialist
- Security analyst
- SOC specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat you'll learn
- Demonstrate a good understanding of standards and practice relating to cyber security governance and competency in cyber security technology.
- Provide innovative and creative solutions underpinning science and analytical methods to address challenges in cyber security industry.
- Communicate effectively approaches and solutions that involve the latest advances in cyber security technology to both experts and non-technical audiences.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 63 other Masters in Cyber Security in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 3-year recognised Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computational Science or Engineering with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience or a 4-year degree in Information Technology or Computational Science or Engineering.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National27900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27900 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.