About Biomedical Data Science at Polytechnic University of Catalonia
It aims to produce professionals and sicentists specialised in biomedical data science who are able to manage, integrate, analyse and extract information from the big data that are generated in relation to health and healthcare and who can therefore contribute to the advancement of precision medicine.
- Data Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Data Science & Big Data View 7 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- hold an official undergraduate degree
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts for the last two academic years.
- A certified copy of the document that gives you access to university education in the educational system of origin.
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts for the last two pre-university academic years (which must be legalized or backed by Apostille of the Hague)
- Evidence that your studies are recognised as equivalent to Spanish Bachillerato or evidence of having applied for such homologation.
- If the documents are in a language other than Spanish, then they must be translated.
International5679 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5679 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3567 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3567 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.