Makerere University, which offers the Radiology programme, is dedicated to improving the health of the people of Uganda and beyond and promoting health equity by providing quality education, research and health services. We achieve this by;
- enhancing capacity and participation of stakeholders,
- strengthening systems and partnerships,
- and harnessing the power of new sciences and technology so as to build andsustain excellence and relevance.
- Social Accountability
- Excellence and Quality
- Equity and Social Justice
- Radiological Physics
- Radiography & Radiographic Photography
- Radiological Anatomy And Special Radiological Techniques
- Computer Science, Information Technology And Telemedicine
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiological Anatomy And Special Techniques
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Medical Imaging View 12 other Masters in Health Sciences in Uganda
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Get pay in slips from Stanbic or DFCU bank at the main campus Makerere University where applicable.
- After paying the Fee of USD $ 75 or 172,500 UGX take the bank slip to the main building (Finance Department) for verification where applicable.
- On presentation of the application fee bank slip, pick the application form from Room 316, Level 3, Senate Building.
- Applicants with academic documents prescribed in other languages other than English should be submitted to the School of Languages, Makerere University for translation into English.
- Applicants who obtained qualifications elsewhere other than Uganda should take their secondary school academic documents to Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) located in Ntinda for purposes of being equated to Ugandan grades.
International2081 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2081 USD per year during 36 months.
National1300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per year during 36 months.
- 5.000.000 Ugandan shillings for national students
- 8.000.000 Ugandan shillings for international students
Living costs for Kampala
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.