- These 6 graduate credits are in addition to the 30 credits required for the Bachelor’s degree in Computational Linguistics. They will count toward the 30 graduate credits (10 courses) required for the MA in Computational Linguistics at Tulane University, although they may also be used to fulfill one or two of the four area requirements for the undergraduate Linguistics major (Phonology, Morphosyntax, Language History, Language and Thought).
- Having earned these 6 graduate credits while completing the undergraduate major, student in the 4+1 MA program will take just 24 graduate credits (8 courses) during their fifth year.
- This program allows students to bypass the time commitment and anxiety of the graduate admissions process and places them within a year of obtaining their Master’s degree upon graduating with their Bachelor’s degree.
- Language and Culture
- Linguistic Analysis
- Syntactic Theory
- Discourse Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Liberal Arts Linguistics View 998 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Online application form ($125 application fee)
- One essay
- One letter of recommendation
- Undergraduate transcript/s from an accredited university
- GMAT score report or GRE score report
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Score Report
- Affidavit of Support and financial documentation certifying funds
- A course by course transcript evaluation if educated outside of the United States.
- Preferred Evaluators
International31622 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31622 USD per year during 12 months.
National31622 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31622 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.