The main focus of the Data Science master from Paris-Saclay University will be on how to handle data and knowledge that is large, but also heterogeneous and in some cases unreliable, via algorithms and systems spanning the areas of data science and engineering, data mining, and machine learning.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Acquire the theoretical foundations belonging to various types of data science approaches.
- Design and develop systems for the management of big data and heterogeneous data.
- Build, evaluate and interpret analysis and learning models taking into account the nature of the data.
- Have a good command of the learning methodology, from raw data (from scratch) to evaluation.
- Machine Learning
- Visual Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Data Science & Big Data View 27 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holders of a DataScience or Artificial Intelligence M1 from Université Paris-Saclay or an equivalent qualification for students from outside Paris-Saclay.
- A minimum of 4 years of tertiary studies in Computer Science, either via an M1 in Paris-Saclay or via an equivalent diploma for foreign students.
- Selection sheet completed
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of English level
- Motivation letter
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma)
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.