During the Quantum and Distributed Computer Science program from Paris-Saclay University, students will acquire solid knowledge of the fields of distributed algorithms, parallel computing, quantum computing, but also strong skills in advanced programming, especially for HPC (MPI, OpenMP, etc.). The choice of optional modules will allow them to become familiar with various other possible fields of application, including AI, data sciences or security. It is therefore a broad and complete training course that allows them to both acquire solid theoretical foundations and master their practical implementation. Thus, the course enables rapid integration into the industrial and scientific worlds, by developing the ability to anticipate technological developments.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Understand the current and future challenges of distributed, parallel or quantum systems. Be able to assess their contributions to various fields of applications (Security, Machine Learning, Data Science).
- Be able to design and prove distributed, parallel or quantum algorithms/protocols and analyze their complexities (in time, memory, communication, energy, etc.).
- Understand advanced C++ programming techniques in order to design concise and efficient code. Become familiar with parallel programming paradigms.
- Understand the quantum nature of information. Become familiar with quantum programming as well as error correction and simulation techniques.
- Object Oriented Programming
- Advanced C++ Programming
- Modeling and Optimization of Discrete Systems
- Quantum Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences View 69 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Paris-Saclay University and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Motivation letter
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Additional supporting documents
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma)
- Letter of recommendation or internship evaluation
- Detailed description and hourly volume of courses taken since the beginning of the university program. (Please provide a document detailing all undergraduate/masters courses you took in the past in case you performed these studies in a language other than French or English, in order to evaluate the adequacy of your past studies.)
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.