The objective of this Risk And Resilience Engineering And Management program from Paris-Saclay University aims to help the students to formulate a clear framework of “body-of-knowledge” of the RREM, and equip them with some important methods/tools/skills they need to engineer solutions that are safer, more durable and more responsive to stress - whether that stress is degradation of a product, a malware, a cyber-attack or a hurricane. With the help of this program, the students will be able to :
- enter a fast career path on RREM in a variety of industries, including energy production and distribution, aerospace, automotive, railways, maritime, manufacturing, oil and gas, chemical, power transmission, medical device, infrastructure planning and emergency response sectors.
- conduct basic scientific researches in the field of RREM and ready to pursue a higher scientific degree, like a Ph.D. in RREM or related fields, such as industrial engineering, management science, applied mathematics, multidisciplinary simulation, etc.
With a Master's in RREM, graduates are qualified to fill demanding positions in companies, government authorities and organizations with safety and security functions, such as the nuclear regulation commissions. The degree is also an excellent basis for a career as a self-employed service provider or appraiser, e.g. for insurance companies. Areas of work could be consulting with company management on all questions of safety and security, the development of prevention, protection and security plans, the development of management systems and working in management
- Organisation and Finance
- Production (pharmaceuticals, agrifood, manufacturing)
- Infrastructure Planning and Emergency Response Sectors
- Practical Risk and Reliability Analysis
- Mathematical models for decision making
- Engineering Maintenance
- Data analysis for risk and reliability
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Paris-Saclay University and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Additional supporting documents
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers)
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.