- The curriculum in Epidemiology at Tulane University focuses on understanding theoretical issues and applying disciplinary methods to the study of public health problems.
- Coursework includes learning experiences in epidemiologic methods, biostatistics, data management, analysis and interpretation of findings in content areas such as chronic or infectious disease, reproductive, molecular or genetic epidemiology.
- Students learn study design and implementation, from developing protocols and instruments, to the selection and recruitment of subjects, data collection and quality control. These skills prepare graduates for engaging roles in research activities that impact public health planning, control and global disparities.
- Epidemiology for Public Health
- Computer Packages Epidemics
- Genetic Epidemiology
- Implementation Science in Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Epidemiology View 102 other Masters in Epidemiology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tulane University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts sent directly to SOPHAS from all institutions attended
- A personal statement that clearly and directly address the following:
- Why are you applying to Tulane SPHTM, and the specific program/option/concentration you chose?
- How will earning this degree help you achieve your professional goals?
- What have you learned from successes and/or challenges in your past educational, professional, and/or personal experiences? Please use specific examples, as applicable.
- Minimum of 2 letters of recommendation
International32277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1537 USD per credit during 24 months.
National32277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1537 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.