- The MS Clinical Anatomy degree at Tulane University is designed specifically for candidates who wish to develop careers in teaching and research in the anatomical sciences.
- In the first year, students in the program take anatomy and histology courses along with other graduate courses. In the second year, student take courses and practicums that train them in the principles and practice of medical education and curriculum development.
- Class size is small to maximize the small-group teaching environment. All graduate courses in the program are taught within the School of Medicine by full time Medical School faculty.
- Anatomical Techniques
- Micro Anatomy
- Clinical Grand Rounds Medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1025 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tulane University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
International26500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 USD per year during 24 months.
National26500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.