About the programme
At the end of the International Business and Marketing program from University of Dubai, students will be able to:
- Think critically and communicate effectively as managers through demonstrating effective professional oral & writing skills for business and making persuasive presentations at a managerial level.
- Work in and lead dynamic international and UAE organizational situations in business and management concepts through demonstrating effective leadership in a team setting, work effectively as a member of a work team, and produc quality deliverables from team work.
- Adapt and innovate to solve problems, cope with unforeseen events, and manage in unpredictable environments through effective use of quantitative and qualitative analytical tools. It also enables students to make and justify recommendations..
- Analyze ethical situations and justify alternatives across areas of concentrations.
- Adapt, apply, and analyze knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances through a conceptual understanding of relevant inter-disciplines.
- Managerial Economics
- Business Research Methods
- Managing International Business & Culture
- International Marketing Strategies
- Brand Management and Marketing Communication
- Marketing Analytics
- Operations and Supply Chain Strategy
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Marketing Management View 14 other Masters in Marketing in United Arab Emirates
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Dubai and/or in United Arab Emirates, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Four recent passport-size photographs (colored with white background)
- Valid passport copy
- Unified and Ethbara number for UAE Nationals
- Valid visa copy for non UAE nationals
- Valid emirates ID copy
- Copy of Family book for UAE Nationals
- Attested Original Bachelor’s transcript
- Attested Original Certificate of Graduation
- Mother’s passport copy
- Valid original certificate of IELTS or TOFEL or EMSAT with minimum required score
International3200 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 USD per module during 21 months.
National2475 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2475 USD per module during 21 months.
- National: 9,100 AED per module
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.