Graduates of the Clinical Exercise Physiology program at Flinders University will be able to contribute to interdisciplinary health interventions using exercise as part of the management strategy of disease, dysfunction, and injury across a range of public and private settings and work within an interprofessional environment including rural and remote areas.
The Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology prepares you for a career as an exercise physiologist. Exercise physiologists prescribe and deliver exercise-based lifestyle and behaviour modification programs to prevent and treat injury and disease.
Potential employers include:
- community health units
- aged-care facilities
- disability service organisations
- sporting clubs and associations
- private health clinics
- return to work providers
- schools, universities and TAFE
- sporting academies
- not-for-profit or community organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Exercise Assessment and Prescription
- Managing Chronic Conditions - Self-Management Support Approaches
- Pathophysiology for Medical Science
- Clinical Research Methods
- Advanced Exercise Prescription and Neuromusculoskeletal Disorders
- Exercise and Chronic Disease Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences Physiology View 44 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 105501F
- Applicants will have normally completed a bachelor degree in the field of sport and/or exercise science (or a related degree) that is accredited, or be a current member or eligible for membership with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA) as an exercise scientist. Applicants will have completed 140 hours of practicum experience with apparently healthy individuals.
- Applicants who hold a closely related non-ESSA accredited course may wish to apply for the 'Graduate Entry Assessment', once they can demonstrate they meet the ESSA Exercise Science Standards and 140 hours of approved practical experience, for membership as an Exercise Scientist.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37500 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.