You could be: a civil engineer, an architect, a planner, a commercial manager, a lawyer, or an archaeologist.
You could have been in work for a while already: some of our previous students have been many years into their career when they join us.
Or you may be a recent graduate, for example with a BEng. This Construction and Project Management programme at Queen's University Belfast gives you the opportunity to acquire a management ‘bolt on’ on top of your engineering degree.
What Will You Learn?
The course’s primary focus is on project management, which will give you the chance to take your career forward in any industry, not just in construction.
We teach the principles of project management – the distinct discipline of working to agreed deadlines, starts and finishes on a given project.
Queen's postgraduates reap exceptional benefits. Unique initiatives, such as Degree Plus and Researcher Plus bolster our commitment to employability, while innovative leadership and executive programmes alongside sterling integration with business experts helps our students gain key leadership positions both nationally and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Economics and Facilities Management
- Construction Law : Contract Law, Tort and Evidence, Dispute Resolution
- Procurement and Contract Administration
- Project Management, Planning and Control
- Research Methods for Managers
- Project Management for Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We advise you to apply as early as possible, particularly for those courses where there is a high demand for places.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 308 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally a 2.2 Honours degree or above in a relevant Science, Engineering, Architecture, Management or Social Science discipline, or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Applicants who do not meet the above academic requirements but hold a relevant professional qualification and can demonstrate appropriate experience, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6450 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland (NI) £6450
- Republic of Ireland (ROI) £6450
- England, Scotland or Wales (GB £7,250
- EU Other £17700
- International £17700
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.