- Get the best of both worlds with a highly flexible modular programme that combines face-to-face lectures, seminars and workshops that foster a learning community with online study that fits alongside your work commitments.
- Work with the latest research and learn modelling and theories that you can use to analyse and improve your organisation straight away.
- Learn how to manage people, budgets, information, marketing and quality, as well as how to navigate organisational change and think creatively. Enhance your leadership skills and gain a critical understanding of research into leadership and management.
- Study with staff who all have experience within the healthcare sector, on a course that applies to public, private and voluntary sectors in the UK and internationally.
What will you study?
- You will start with an induction programme that introduces you to the modules and the aims of the course, and helps you plan your study around your professional commitments.
- You will then move on to the course material.
- You can take advantage of professional and leadership development activities throughout the Leadership and Management in Health course at Kingston University.
Your future with a Leadership and Management in Health MSc
"Students act as their own resource in that you have a tremendous breadth of both education and practical experience... Students also act as a resource to each other and they can actually stimulate others to go on and do things that they felt were maybe beyond their scope." – Dr Meurig Thomas, course tutor
This course gives graduates the tools to progress rapidly in their careers, either through promotion within their current organisations or by taking positions in other organisations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic Health Management and Governance in Context
- Managing Health Services for Quality
- Leading People and Organisational Change in Health
- Health Services Marketing
- Managing Information in Health
- Aspects of Financial Resource Management in Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health View 1354 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- a good honours degree from a UK university (or an equivalent qualification from a recognised international higher education provider) in a relevant discipline. This is usually health or social sciences, though other qualifications at honours degree level are acceptable; or
- at least four years' work experience in middle or senior management, including participation in appropriate training events; and
- candidates need to demonstrate their motivation and ability to work at postgraduate level: they must be well prepared, disciplined and able to manage their time and workload effectively.
International7680 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7680 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5145 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5145 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.