This programme in Sustainability Leadership and Governance from The University of Hong Kong is designed for individuals, who are keenly aware of the importance of sustainability and those who wish to make a difference within, and contribute to the society and their professional field.
The programme supports the student’s development to be a change agent who can bring a multi-disciplinary expertise to address 21st Century challenges. Whichever functional roles within business, non-profits, or consultancy, students will learn how they can impact business performances in face of societal challenges, through the integration of sustainability principles in decision-making and problem solving processes.
- Collaborative governance for low carbon transition
- Corporate environmental management
- Decision-making in value chain management
- Environmental economics and analysis
- Environmental policy and politics
- Sustainable and responsible investment
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy Leadership View 8 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Hong Kong and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification
- Satisfy HKU’s English language requirements
- A minimum of two years of work experience
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview, either in-person or online via Zoom
International19754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19754 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National19754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19754 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- 1-Year Full Time: HKD 155,000 per year
- 2-Year Part Time: HKD 77,500 per year
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.