About Dual Degree in Information Systems and Marketing at George Washington University
The combined program allows students to take up to 9 graduate credits as part of their undergraduate degree, thereby decreasing the number of credits normally required for the master's. All requirements for both degrees must be fulfilled.
- Buyer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Advertising and Marketing Communications Strategy
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Informatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 343 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an Application
- Submit a Writing Supplement (Optional)
- Send Official Transcripts
- Send Optional Test Scores
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
- Submit a School Report
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation
- Complete a Financial Certificate
- Submit a Portfolio (Corcoran Only)
- Send Optional Documents
- Check Your Application Status
International62110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62110 USD per year during 60 months.
National62110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62110 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.