Communications Engineering from University of Catania integrates the knowledge in the Electronic and Computer Engineering sector acquired in the first level degree programs with a specific knowledge and understanding of the system and technological aspects inherent to the design, integration, management, and optimization of the numerous components of a telecommunications system. To this end, the master’s degree Course in Communications Engineering aims to ensure to the students basic and applicative skills, necessary for the design, construction and operation of equipment, systems and services.
Students at Communications Engineering from University of Catania will acquire:
- knowledge of digital signal processing,
- propagation for the design of antennas,
- information transmission and transport techniques for the construction and planning of telecommunication systems and networks (from the Internet to communication systems wireless and optical),
- numerical processing for the processing of monomedial and multimedia digital signals,
- technologies for the development and management of advanced telematic applications and services.
- Transmission Lines and Antennas
- Mobile Radio Networks
- Signal Processing for Multimedia Applications
- Communication Theory and Systems
- Sensor and Advanced Measurement strategies
- Student choice teaching
- Design of Communication Network and System
- Radar and Remote Sensing
- Programming Techniques for Distributed Systems
- Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Studies General Engineering & Technology Communications Engineering View 12 other Masters in Communications Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's or higher degree awarded abroad, recognised suitable to enter the chosen course by the competent Commission board. Undergraduate candidates are also accepted, providing that they will obtain their bachelor's degree before 31 July 2022;
- Good knowledge of the Eng!ish language as specified in each course information sheet provided for in the Annexes;
- Copy of passport (oniy the pages relating to personal information);
- Copy of bacheior's degree certificate or registration certificate attesting the expected graduation date (attach an officiai transiation if these documents are not in Itabian or Engiish);
- Syilabus containing the description of each exam taken, written on the University's official ietterhead stationary or validated with the University stamp;
- Letter of reference
International306 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 306 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Catania
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.