- Whether you are considering a career change, or you’re a current public relations practitioner, this degree of Public Relations at University of Southern Queensland will provide you with the foundational knowledge to help enhance the reputation of your organisation.
- Discover the theory and practice of public relations campaigns and learn how to write quality communication, leverage social media opportunities, and navigate crisis management issues.
Career outcomesYou will graduate with a greater variety of opportunities to further pursue your public relations career, in public and private industry and non-government organisations.
- Critical Thinking
- Critical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Public Administration Public Relations View 17 other Masters in Communication Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completion of an Australian university Bachelor degree in any area, or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ professional work experience, or equivalent
International15160 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15160 AUD per year during 24 months.
National11840 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11840 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.