- Acquire advanced legal insight through a strategic mix of coursework and research examining how to protect the longevity of our environment, natural resources, and government and societal systems. The Master of Laws (Sustainable Development) is offered at University of Southern Queensland.
- The flexible course structure may give you the opportunity to select either a second major or an additional four courses from other Master of Laws majors, including commercial law, comparative law, international law, and public law.
- A significant component of your degree will be research-based. You will become proficient in legal research, advanced legal writing and critical thinking through a series of guided research projects.
- As one of few online law masters qualifications available in Australia, UniSQ's Master of Laws offers both Australian and overseas law graduates the opportunity to gain a postgraduate law degree while they continue to work.
- The Master of Laws allows you to tailor your study across 22 specialist courses which enhance careers in legal practice, public policy, government, law reform, international organisations, social services, international business, environmental governance and local government.
- The Master of Laws is ideal if you wish to gain the research skills required to gain entry into higher level research degrees such as the PhD.
- Commercial Law
- Comparative Law
- International Law
- Public Law
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesEuropean Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 12 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed an Australian Bachelor of Laws degree; a Bachelor of Laws (Honours); a Juris Doctor; or an international equivalent. Applicants who do not hold a law degree but have an equivalent qualification approved by a legal profession admissions board are also eligible to apply for entry.
International31120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31120 AUD per year during 18 months.
National29120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29120 AUD per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.